THE ULTIMATE PLAY AND LEARN SET
18 GREAT PRODUCTS TO GROW WITH YOUR CHILD FROM NEWBORN – 7 YEARS
A massive value pack of children’s educational products with loads of fun products which all match together and complement each other for interactive enjoyment and learning for your little ones! For singing, reading, vocal play, pretend play, dance, musical activities, creative movement – at the same time stimulating your child’s language, cognitive, intellectual, social, emotional, fine and gross motor skills and physical development. And because they are multi-sensory they simultaneously engage areas of the brain involved in speech, language, listening, sight, movement, touch, imagination, creativity and emotions.
The important aspect of this product is that it brings “traditional” play products such as books, interactive songs and experiential toys into the digital age through an integration of hands-on products and complementing digital material. It is this combination that reflects current relevance, and the expectations and reality of parents and children today. It is an all-round, multi-faceted, diverse media, total sensory awareness approach.
The set includes 18 great interactive products for the complete sensory experience for children to play and learn, reflecting the learning styles and engagement of today’s child:
• The “Black and White Cow” book and CD plus the “Toodle Toodely Doo” book and CD. Use from newborn to encourage bonding between parent and child.
• 4 Downloadable Animation Videos. These engaging animations bring the books and songs to life! There are 2 original and 2 with the words onscreen to make it easy for adults, or children who can read, to sing along. Very handy to have on your phone, device or laptop!
• 2 Downloadable mp3 files of the songs “Black and White Cow” and “Toodle Toodely Doo” which means you can play the songs anytime – kids love to sing along and listening encourages their imagination too!
• A beautiful plush toy cow (21cm high) who features in “Black and White Cow”, “Toodle Toodely Doo” and our other videos!
• 6 super-cute finger puppets which match the books – the cow in “Black and White Cow” and each of the animals in “Toodle Toodely Doo”. In “Toodle” each animal comes to visit the family and says “Hello” in a different language – educational and fun!
• The Rainbows and Sunshine 15 song album / 51 minutes. With original song-stories, nursery rhymes, traditional favourites, dances, movement songs, lullabies and full of material to stimulate creativity, listening, learn concepts, and brain development. Many diverse genres of music are covered, to entertain and education – there’s rock, swing, country, jazz, Caribbean, lullaby and more. Ideal for kids all the way to 7 years (but loved by many grown-ups too!)
Many of the songs on the album have matching animations which you can find on our website, or on YouTube, and can also be purchased separately. These songs and videos encourage imagination and skills of following cues, co-ordination, gross and fine motor skills, music, language and speech through interactive involvement, and the senses of sight, hearing, movement, and kinaesthetic development – learning through following cues and instructions, and doing. They also include intellectual concepts e.g., colours, counting, addition, subtraction, learning words in foreign languages, child humour, creative movement, and dance.
Plus 3 bonus products: 2 Toodle Toodely Doo Videos in the International Version, and the Toodle Toodely Doo Song (International Version). In the International Versions the sheep says “Hola” instead of “Kia Ora” which the sheep says in the original version. So, you have choices on which versions you prefer to watch or hear!
Our signature sets are designed to grow with the child and add something at each new developmental stage, building on what they know already. Therefore, we also provide lots of guidelines with our sets for maximising the learning opportunities. “Tips and Ideas” for our products are provided so adults learn how best to use our material to get their best the value, involve them together in the bonding “play and learn” experience and show the different ways the product can be used from birth to age 7, using fun learning, giving kids multiple ways to make connections, have different sensory experiences and learn concepts. We also have resources and ideas on our website for supporting parents, general child development, and parenting skills.
Below you can see previews of the two books, hear two of the songs and preview the videos (your two videos will have the lyrics onscreen and, like the songs, can be played offline anytime on your computer, device or phone).